Saturday, July 14, 2012

Chapter 1: New York to California


Chapter 1: New York to California

*Paige

 
“Don’t yell at me” Alexis said into the phone
“I’m sorry I’m just mad rite now son” I said quieting my voice
“You gonna be good bae” she said trying to calm me down
I’m getting ahead of myself; I’m Paige from Brooklyn New York. I have a sister named Alexis and a best friend named Liyah. My sister is making me move to California so “you can get out the hood” she would say. “But isn’t the hood son” I would say back before laughing. So here I am leaving everything behind all my friends and things I love, Cali better be worth it.
I looked out the window at the clouds as we passed by them and put on my dr.dre beats thumbing to tyga’s last kingz
4 hours later
------
I stepped foot of the plane
“Paigey“Alexis said waving at me
“Lex” I ran to her and jumped in her arms
“How’s my babies” she said loudly
“Im good what’s Gucci with you?” I asked putting my bags in the trunk. 
In the car we caught up until Lex phone went off
“Press the button” she told me as she turned
I did and put it on speaker phone
“Yeerrrppp” the voice yelled
“Wassup money” she said
“Where are you at?”
“Picking up my sister from the airport” she said into the phone
“Well come down the studio”
“Not to night” she yelled
“It’s not going to take that long”
“Okay Chris it better not, I wanna be my sister” she said looking at me
“She can come too plus I wanna meet her and she can tell embarrassing stories about you” he laughed
“Whatever I’ll be there in a minute”
“Bye”
With that being said I hung up Lex phone.
“Ayo you feel like heading down to the studio?”Lex asked me
“Um why not” I said but not really wanting to go Im TIRED!
“Alrite cool! Imam warn you they CRAZY” she said laughing
“Who are we going to the studio with again?”
“Chris”
“Chris who?” I asked
“Chris Brown”
Chris flipping Brown no way!
“Oh cool.” I said trying not to sound like a groupie
*Chris

“She coming?” mijo asked
“Yea she on her way”
We went back to the track that tyga sent to me.
*20 minutes later*
Alexis came in with this pretty light skinned girl with green eyes.
Shawty was bad!
“Heey people” Alexis said
“This is my sister Paige”
“Hi”
“Hi nice to meet you” I said shaking her hand
“Sooo what yall want” Alexis said breaking my stair from Paige
“Um help with song” I said turning back to the booth.
Paige introduces herself to mijo, k-Mac, and Aaron.
We worked on the song while Paige talked and laughed with mijo and k-Mac.
“Paigey come here!” Alexis said in a baby voice
“Oooooh paigey!?!?” mijo repeated
“Ayo don’t laugh son!” she said laughing and getting up
"Yes Lex” she said passing me
“What do you think of this” she asked queuing me to sing
I sang the song as she looked into my eyes. She smiled “that was amazing” “thank you” I said in return
“Soo I know you gotta be mixed!” Aaron said loudly to Paige
“Yea all that hair” mijo said agreeing
“With green eyes” k-Mac said too
They did have a point! I looked at her to answer
“Lolx well I’m Puerto rain and black” she answered
“Oooooh” all of us said
“You bad son” Mijo mocked her
“You are though” I said licking my lips
“Thank you” she smiled
*Paige

Chris looked good right now!!
And he thought I was bad!! :)
“Soo you live in Brooklyn all this time?”
He asked me
“Yea” I said shyly
“You trying hide from us” k-Mac said picking
“Something like that” I said smiling
“But she here now and we finna party”
Alexis said throwing her arms up
“Word! Where at” Chris asked
“Aztec” Lex said “You rolling” she asked
“Yeaa you know TEAMBREEZY up and through there” he said which made me laugh  
“Alrite cool meet up there in 45 minutes” Chris said looking at his watch
“Okay sounds good to me”
She said grabbing her keys
“Nice to meet you guys again”
I said getting up
“Nice to meet you again” they all sung
“Nice to meet you too” Chris said extending his hand his hand which I shook
---
We made it to our house yes I’ve been paying rent in this house which I didn’t even live in yet! I went to my room, which looked like my room back home big and neat.

I got dressed. Putting on a black tank with some black and white pair of shorts, and some BANG black heels, it was simple begin that I didn’t know the scene like that.

                               

I curled my hair which was a hot mess. Then did my makeup and waited on Alexis to come on tonight shall be fun!!

4 comments:

  1. get it girl get it boss chick *gets up claps* i love how you kinda left me hanging in the beginning and i like paige and i love her sister lex and k-mac and chris and everybody. I love her house boss chick gett it girl and pagie is BANGZZ you feel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl she bangz and i agree i love lex and MAC

      Delete
  2. girl you betta know it boss chick and i heart this font and writing boss chick and i heart you fan fictions boss chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank ou babies i heart your fan ficts they BAMG

    ReplyDelete