Chapter 2: Meet the crew
*Paige
Alexis was finally ready. i texted my best friend who lived in L.A her whole life so she could come through.
We pulled up to Aztec in like 15 minutes to a full packed club.
"I see y'all made it" Chris said smiling with this light skinned chick next to him, she looked at me and i smiled "Oh this Paige, this is Kae" Chris said
"Nice to meet you" i said "Same here" she said smartly
i looked at her like she was crazy, I was going to say something but i had to remember this isn't Brooklyn so i just walked away.
*Chris
Man what is wrong with Kae? She don't even know Paige and she already starting i swear can't go no where without something going wrong.
"What's your problem" i asked in hear ear tyrna not make a seen
"I didn't like the way she was looking at you" she said getting smart with me
i laughed it off cause i wasn't about to go there tonight.
I seen Paige go over to Alexis and start dancing.
"Ayo she bad dude" Mijo said laughing looking at the same think i was
Kae cleared her throat "Eww you need to get that fixed" Mijo said to Kae which made her get mad and walk away and make me laugh a little.
Ever body was enjoying themselves, i was talking to shad at the V.I.P area when Paige came up to get her phone. "We meet again" i said trying to get her attention
She smiled at me "I;m sorry about the whole thing that happened" i said excusing Kae's actions
"Don't sweat it" she said waving Kae off
"Who this?" Shad asked
"Hi I'm Paige" She said for herself
"Bow, but for you baby girl you can call me Shad" He said looking at her
"Oh is that right" she said laughing
They had a small conversation between one another until tyga came with chyna.....
"Heeeyyy" he sung with his hands up
"Micheal" Alexis said hugging him
"Wassup kid" i said dapping him up
"What's cool" he yelled back over the music
Kae and Chyna talked in the V.I.P while Tyga and i went back where Paige and shad was.
He noticed us standing there "Wassup"
"Wassup boss" Ty said
"Um hi" Ty said referring his attention to Paige
"Hi nice to meet you...bug fan" she said shaking his hand
*Paige
Okay Alexis got a lot of explaining ti do! She know Chris, Tyga, Shad, K-mac, and Mijo!
Let me find out:)
I made my Way over to Lexi who was talking to some dude.
"Hey sis" she called out to me
"Hey doll.....having fun i see" i said laughing she let the dude go and we both walked over the the other side of the V.I.P sections.
"You know how i do" she yelled
"Macking shawty" i yelled before laughing
"Whatever what's good with you?" she asked running her hands through her hair
"Nothing much"
"I seen you with Shad"
"Um no Mam" I said all new yorkish
"Why not he's totally your type"
"Girl you wouldn't know my type he he hit you over the head" I laughed
"Whatever he still cute"
She ain't never lie, but not my type. I like cool down to earth, sweet type of guys. Don't get me wrong Shad is sweet and funny and he most def got the looks, but not the type i would go for.
Lexi and i laughed some more about everybody, how all the girls were acting like groupies. When 'Aye ladies' came on
"Aye this my song son" i yelled getting up pulling Lexi with me
We made our way to the dance floor and got loose. :)
*Chris
Kae and Chyna left that's when the real party started. I seen the girls dancing, So me, Mijo, Tyga, Aaron, and Austin went down there where they were.
"Having fun?" Mijo said getting next to Paige dancing with her
"She don't want you" Aaron yelled
"And she wants you?" Mijo said causing everyone to laugh
I watched everybody dance, then my song came on cat daddy!
Next thing i knew i was doughing
"Get em breezy" the DJ yelled into the mic
"Hold up, hold up who else doing the thing?" the DJ asked everyone including me turned out attention to see Paige doughing!
"Ayeee" the crowd yelled
"Don't be tryna still my swag" i said playing with her
"Why breezy scared" she shot back
"LEGO" i yelled
We dance all night i felt like my self around Paige Iono why but i fell like the old me before people started judging me with the whole Rhianna think. she brings out the old me and i only knew her for a couple of hours. I'm glad she's here, It's something about Alexis family that makes me feel great, starting with Paige.




No comments:
Post a Comment