
I woke up in my bed to breakfast and a note
"Hey sis!!:)
I had to go to the studio to do some work with Chris:) I'm sorry i couldn't be there when you woke up,so to make it up to you i made breakfast1 Get out enjoy L.A
Love Lexi"
I smiled at the note cause when i was like 16 we started writing notes to each other it was cute.
I ate breakfast and watched cartoons. After eating i looked at my phone and it was 1:30 so i got up to call Lexis
"Yeerrrrp" she yelled
"Ayo which car should i take?" i asked
"Your car Paige' she laughed
"Huh?" i just moved out her yesterday i don't have a car!
"Dad brought you one" she said must of reading my mind
"Ohh" i said stupidly
"Where you going" she asked
"I don't know yet maybe the mall"
"Tell her to bring her butt!" I heard Mijo yell
"Tell him maybe i don't want to come" i laughed
"What's wrong with us" I heard Chris yell she must have me on speaker phone
"Ayo get out my ear" Lexis yelled back laughing
"Well I'll holla at y'all later babygirl"
"Yerrp" and with that i hung the phone
I hoped in the shower and looked through all my clothes. I finally found something cute which were a yellow skirt, white shirt and a vest with some white toms. Something cute and simply, i like simply
I headed to my car which was a black and yellow lambo. I pulled up in front of a mall plaza, i went into the Gucci store when i felt a pair of eyes on me.
"Hi may i help you " I said to this mystery guy
"Hi naw i was just admiring your looks" He said making me blush
"Aww that's sweet" i said picking up a pair of Gucci shades
"Hi I'm Adam" he smiled
"Paige" i said in return
Omg i couldn't believe Adam Levine was hitting on me.
"First time in L.A?" He asked
"Um visiting no, but to live yes"
"Oh so you live here?" she asked with a raised eyebrow
I laughed "Yes i just moved here"
"Oh how you like it so far?" he asked
"Um too soon to tell I really don't know my way"
"Well how about you let me take you out"
I laughed i mean he is really cute it won't hurt.
"Okay sounds good to me"
"Let's go now" he said opening the store door, But i had to pay for the sun glasses. I cashed out $150 for these glasses and then went to my car.
He opened my door for me "Just follow me" he said before getting into his red lambo
I followed behind him when m dad called.
"Hi daddy"
"Hey babygirl"
"Nothing going to lunch"
"Oh really with Lexis?"
"Noooo....Um a friend"
"Ummm what friend is this"
"Adam... dad please" He laughed "I'm not sweet heart your 21 years old you re a grown woman"
I'm surprised he didn't go all New York on me . lolx he's known for doing that!
"How's new youk" i asked
"It's good you talked to you mom?"
My mom lived in Atlanta they were separated, but still madly in love.
"Yea yesterday before i left"
"Oh that's good well imma let you go back to lunch with Adam"
"Okay dad love you big kisses" i said turning into red lobsters
I hung up and pulled in after Adam's lambo. He got out and opened my door "Thank you"
he smiled at me, we sat by the nearest table. We order some drinks
"Soo where are you from?" i asked him
"Here" he smiled
"Oh wow that's wassup"
"Where are you from?" he asked
"New York"
he smiled really hard "What part"
"Brooklyn" i said felling myself
"Oh okay gotta New York girl in the house!" i laughed and order some food our conversation got deeper
"What kind of work you do" he asked eating
"I am an artist"
"Oh really what kind?"
"Photo's, painting, everything" i said blushing because i HATE talking about my work it seems to me that I'm bragging.
"Aww you ain't gotta blush" he smiled
"So how about you" i asked tryna stop from blushing cause he is HOT
"Um just doing the voice and touring"
"I love that show"
"Really what team you like?" he asked eyeing me
"Um yours and Cee lo's"
"I'm flattered babe" he said holding his heart
"Well don't be" i said playing
"Oh how i love that mouth" he smiled
"Oh is that right"
we sat and talked about an hour, until he had to go back to work.
He hugged me and got my number showed me back to the mall shopping center. I wanted to do some more shopping.
I brought a lot of things for the house and my room plus some cute outfits.
Lexis called again ( It was almost 5)
"Ayo" i said
"Hi boo where you at?"
"At the mall"
"Still?"
"I left and then came back" i said smiling thinking about my lunch with Adam
"Oh well Chris, Mijo, and K-mac wants you to come to the studio"
"Okay fine text me the address"
Okay bye"
3 minutes later she shooted me the address and i zoomed down the street
"Yerrrp" they all let out when they seen me enter the room
"Hi" i said happily
"Brooklyn" Mijo yelled
*Adam

Man I've been smiling all day Paige was amazing! I thought to myself as i tried to stay focus on helping my voice team out.
"Okay to night you will be sing a part of me by Katy Perry" I told one of my members
After rehearsal i then went right to a gig thinking about Paige.
*Chris

Paige came in smiling form ear to ear
"Brooklyn" Mijo said laughing
"Hey mejo" she said back giving him a nickname
(Author's note: you say Mijo nick name like this ME and Joe)
"Hi Chriiiiissss" she yelled before K-mac hugged her "Mac" she said
Then finally tyga "Nice to see you again" she said
"What you do today sis?" Lexis asked
"Um i went to the mall and meet Adam" she said looking directly at Lexi. Lexis mouth flow open
"Adam who?" she asked
"Adam Levine" she said blushing
"Where you meet Adam Levine at?" Mijo asked
"At the shopping plaza"
"...He just came up to me" she said
"Wow that's cray" K-mac said
"You've been here only for 24 hours and you already turning heads" Aaron said laughing
She real bad! I'm surprised she didn't have a boyfriend anyways.
"So what y'all do" i asked wanting to know
"He took me to lunch and we talked" she said with hope in her eyes, i couldn't help but smile.
"That's cool you really like Adam huh?" she smiled "Yea I've met him in New York, but i don't think he remember"
*Paige

I sat and talked with Chris getting to know him and he asked me questions all together he's a well rounded person, down to earth type of dude.
I felt Mijo come sit b me
"Hey Brooklyn" He said coming close
i talked to him and he told me about his self
"Mijo macking" Aaron yelled the room was felled with laughter
"Naw you better watch out, you know that's Chris girl" Austin yelled
I looked over at Chris who was smiling really hard he turned red
"Now how you figure that" he asked
"Shut up fool you know you like her too" Ty laughed
"Who don't" K-mac said smiling at me which i returned
"You are bad Brooklyn" Mijo said into my ear
"Guys thank you, but I'm nit that bad"
Everybody heads snapped in my direction
"What!?" ty said
"Are you kidding me bro" Aaron added
"You don't think your bad?" Chris asked
"I mean i think I'm pretty, but i don't think I'm the baddest in the world"
"Please girl i know I'm the baddest!" Lexis yelled
everybody laughed "Whatever i know I'm bad y'all" she said laughing her self
"Your really pretty tho" K-mac said
"Man get off my girl" Mijo yelled
"HOLD UP that's all me" Chris said playfully
It was like 10:30 when my phone started ringing
"Hello" i said
"Um can i talk to Paige?" someone asked
"This is she may i ask who this is?"
"Adam"
"Oh hi, how are you" i said smiling
"I'm good you forgot about me" he joked
"No i would never" i laughed
"How are you?"
"I'm good I'm just chilling with me sister at the studio"
"You sing?" he asked
"No never that!" i said laughing again
"I bet you got some kind of voice"
"No I'm an artist! i paint not sing"
"I feel you" he said cutely
"Everyone can't sing like you"
"HA HA I'm not that good"
"Sure you went on world tours1 SOLD OUT!" i said getting up to go outside
"Where you going bum?" Lexis asked me
"Outside" i mouthed
"How is it going on tour?" i asked
"It's fun, but sometimes it can get lonely"
"How" i asked
"Cause you travel all day and then preform all night, sometimes if you don't have someone you get lonely" he said
"Aww bring your best friend or something" i said laughing
"I do, but after a while they get boring too" he laughed also
" What about you" he asked
"What you mean"
"Like with art and stuff"
"Sometimes it's hard tyrna please your customer, but you gotta stay true to your style of art"
"Right i wanna see some of it" he said i can tell he was smiling
"I'll see what i can do" i said smiling along with him
"So you gotta boyfriend"
"No" i said proudly
"Oh really?" he asked shocked, but kinda happy
"Yup none for me, what about you?"
"I had a girlfriend, but not anymore" he said
"Oh I'm sorry"
"Why? don't be"
i laughed while he told me about all the troubles his relationship suffered. Then i told him mine. we talked for about 2 hours just joking and playing.
*Chris

We've been working on this song for a minute now. I was enjoying it when Kae called
"Oh so now you can answer your phone" she yelled before i could even say anything
I laughed a little "Naw i was at work"
"Chris boy don't play with me" Here she go again with that mess
"Look Kae..."
"Baby I'm sorry when you coming home" she cut me off
"In a few why?"
"Cause i really miss you, that's why I've been acting out" she said
"I'll be there in thirty" i said smiling
"Okay babe love you"
"You too" i loved Kae well at lest i THINK i do.......
I felt everyone stare at me
"I'm sprung how she got me" Tyga blurted out singing t pain
Everyone started laughing including me
"Shut up" i yelled. I dapped everyone up and made m way outside, Where i seen Paige doing something on her phone
"I'm leaving" i said loudly so she could hear me
"Bye doll!" she yelled running up to me giving me a hug
"Have a good night" i told her
"You too" she said going back into the studio
I hopped in the fighter jet and drove down the street.
I made it home in like 20 minutes before i could open the door all the way Kae jumped on me...
"I've miss you" she said
"I missed you too" I mumbled against her lips
This is weird she never acts like this iono what's going on but i kinda like it!
*Paige

After i hugged Chris i went back into the studio to chill with them
"Where you go" Alexis asked
"Yo i said i went outside" i said play mugging her
"Whatever" she said back laughing
"Who's the oldest" Ty asked
"I am" Lexis answer proudly
"How many years?" Aaron asked
"two" i said
"So that makes you 21" Mijo asked
"Oh that boy Mijo know that math" Austin yelled then everybody laughed
"Shut up bruh" he said playfully mugging Austin
"Yup I'm 21" i said looking thru my phone
"Okay when your birthday" K-mac asked
"May 5th" i said looking up from my phone
"Eww you and Chris are just alike" Lexis yelled out then laughing
"Oh his birthday is may 5th?" i asked confused
"Yea" Austin laughed
"This is too weird" tyga chimed in
"I didn't know that" i said kinda shocked
"Eww it's a good thing your not from V.A too" Austin laughed
-THE NEXT MORNING-
Lexis and and i thought we should go out to Liyah's house.
"Hi babies" i yelled hugging her
"Hi mama" she said hugging me back
I knew Liyah since the second grade she moved to N.Y and didn't know a soul and i became her first best friend there. But she moved back to Cali for collage while i stayed in N.Y to go to an art school
"How are you" she asked me
"I'm greet how are you?"
"I'm good i love it out here" she laughed
"You've been begging me to come out here and now I'm here" i said throwing my hands up
"I know right we finna do it BIG"
"Party out hearts out"
"Just like in high school" she said dancing in her seat
We sat and talked for a while, then we dipped out because we had to go get my baby Krissy.
That's Alexis daughter she lived out her with her mother, but right about now her father's in town keeping her. This should be fun being that Jordan and Alexis doesn't speak only if it's about Krissy.


boss chick u there ok 1 you know you love me some paige and adam he is a very sweet guy and even you know its his first time being introduced in here hee is a very nice guy boss chick 2 Lexi is B-A-N-G-Z-Z-Z *"You don't think your bad?" Chris asked
ReplyDelete"I mean i think I'm pretty, but i don't think I'm the baddest in the world"
"Please girl i know I'm the baddest!" Lexis yelled LOLXXXX boss chick 3 My chrissies poo jet fighter is BANGZZ and i love him and i can kinda feel a conection beetween them to but, it's just not complete if that makes since boss chick 4 Pagie is gorgeous with a captail G 5 i love K-mac he and tyga are CRAY and about my word really boss chick really 6 good job *ransey voice* well done well done! boss chick
thank you baby 1 yes adam and Paige is very cute & sweet together
ReplyDelete2. LEXI does BANG she sooo NEW YORK
3.yes chris fighter jet BANGZ i want one so bad so i had to put it up there you the WORLD to see lolx
4. Paige is really pretty and funny to me
5. kmac & ty is sweet and funny and what word girl i wrote this 3 months ago!
6. thank you baby doll i'm glad you like it & sorry it took so long
no problem your good boss chickk
Delete1 where's my next chapter?
2 you betta know it nyc in the bulding!! boss chick
3 she really is and she bangzz to boss chick
4 k-mack+ty=trouble but in good way i guess lolx
5 and they are sweet and Cray boss chick you already know lox
6 nppppp boss chick and im going to take forever to post this next one so no harm boss chick lolx
why are you taking so long hun? and i typing you chap NOW as we speak.....type whatever this is we doing lolx amd yo that ff i told you about i had to STOP reading it
ReplyDeletelolx boss chick and i was trying to think about your next chapter in that chris brown ff and you ratchet!
Deletehahahaha i know i'm ratchet girl lolx. and yes this chap will be sweet with soome antics on the side.
ReplyDeletethat what i'm surving up tonite a whole lot of sweet with a side of antics COME AND GET IT lolx
lolx boss chick you searving fried chicken with some delsih greens on the side boss chick
ReplyDeletehahaha you know it with antics pie afterwards
ReplyDeleteand if they didn't have enough boss chick they can go to the neartset walmart and buy some bleach and drink it right they boss chick (im not copy righted for that boss chick is don't come for my life)
Deletehahahahahaha *runs down stairs into laundry room gets bleach*
ReplyDelete*walks over to computer hold it up*
YOU CAN DRINK THIS!!!!!!!!!! *yells*
*dad comes in and tell me to shut up* lolx